Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Tracy Newman

Talented Songwriter Tracy Newman sings her heartfelt original tune, "I Just See You," which has been captivating audiences since its 2012 release.

DrDebzz Opening Shtick: How can we fill our horn of plenty on Thanksgiving and every day with inner riches, character assets, and an attitude of gratitude, resulting in optimum physical emotional and psychological health and well being?

Caller Fara from Nashville: I give and give in all my relationships and never receive the same. I get so angry that I just go silent because I can't bear the pain of being treated badly. I'm such a caring person and don't deserve this kind of behavior. What am I doing wrong?

Write in question from Cathy in San Marino: I have great friends, a fulfilling career, money in the bank, good health, and am busy all the time... but I still feel a sense of loneliness because I don't have that special man in my life.

Confidence Booster/Esteem Builder: "I have everything I need right here and right now and so it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin