Monday, February 6, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Ana Robles

Featured Artist: Smokin' Hot Latin Jazz Vocalist, Anita Robles, singing "Body & Soul" accompanied by gifted guitarist, Dori Amarilio, and superb pianist Richard Kahn. 

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: Codependency or Compassion? How much help is too much help? How do you know when you've crossed the line? You have to put on the oxygen mask first before we can save anyone else. 

Guest Caller: Linda from Sherman Oaks - I want to have a separate relationship with my close girlfriend's boyfriend but I'm afraid she'll get upset if I see/talk to him without her. I already lost one friendship for that reason and don't want to lose another. 

Write in question from Vicki in San Pedro: I have a hard time confronting people who are rude to me. Should I say my peace or is it better to just let it go? 

Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom): Love is not something you feel, it's something you do (to benefit someone or something, including your self). 

Esteemable Act for the Week: Look in the mirror and say to yourself, "I love you just the way you are...unconditionally."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin