Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Sunnie Paxson "Save It For Me"

Back by Popular Demand Superstar Sunnie Paxson, pianist, composer, arranger, producer, recording artist performs "Save It For Me" written by Sunnie and Jimmy Earl. Spectacular sounds to soothe your soul & lighten & brighten your spirits!

 DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: The Mind Blowing Transformational LA Women's March Jan 21st w/ Over 3/4 Million Strong-Are you Mad As Hell and Not Gonna Take It Anymore?!! Boundary Setting 101: Seven Steps to Protect Yourself from the Irreparable Damage Caused by Verbal/Emotional Abuse. Once Words Leave Your Lips the Wounds are Deeply Devastating, Despite Heartfelt Apologies.

Guest Caller Frankie from New England: I've been in a seven year relationship with a woman who refuses to commit. I wish she would be more available but being a caregiver for her mom always take precedence.

Write in Question from Janice in Tustin: My girlfriend's boyfriend has been coming on to me and I don't know how to deal with it. Any advice?

Esteem Builder for the Week: I deserve to say no when I mean no and yes when I mean yes. The choice is mine! https://archive.org/download/sleepless-in-studio-city-sunnie-paxson-addendum_EDIT_v3/sleepless-in-studio-city-sunnie-paxson-addendum_EDIT_v3.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin