Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Ron Boustead

Vibrant Jazz Vocalist Ron Boustead sings the title track from his new CD "Unlikely Valentine," accompanied by A+ maestros Bill Cunliffe, piano/3B organ; Bob Sheppard, sax; Ron Stout, flugelhorn; John Leftwich, bass; Jake Reed, drums. "Unlikely Valentine" marks Ron's return to his first love, writing and singing Modern Jazz. Ron offers advice to aspiring artists and reveals what he thinks is the key to finding and keeping the love you deserve.
In DrDebzz Opening Shpiel, she discusses breaking the cycle of verbal violence and the devastating damage it causes to your body mind and spirit. Learn about her Sixth Language of Love, "Sharing Secret Sensitivities," how to connect on a deeper level with your loved ones by getting naked emotionally.
Guest Caller Pamela from Sherman Oaks is worried because her adult daughter won't take her advice. "My daughter doesn't handle it well when I tell her what to do and says she just wants me to be her friend." DrDebzz offers parenting tools to eliminate criticism, judgment, and conflict, e.g. active listening; looking for the question mark; and practicing self care.
Write in question from Leslie in Boca Raton: I'm new to the dating world having been married for a long time. When I invite a man into my home for an after dinner drink, they take it to mean I want sex. Am I missing something?
Esteem Builder:  I can be close to another person without losing myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin