Monday, February 6, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Ron King "Peace & Love"

Ron King Grammy nominated trumpeteer extraordinaire performs "Peace & Love" from his new CD "Triumph." 

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: How to keep the holiday spirit of kindness compassion generosity gratitude patience positivity & tolerance going all year long. What are you "Mad as Hell (about) and Not Gonna Take Anymore?" 

Caller Jen from Studio City: I recently started an intimate sexual relationship with my best friend. However, I know it can't work out in the long run since he doesn't want children and I'm not willing to compromise my dreams. How do I move on even though he's a great guy in every other aspect? 

Write in question from Wendy in Napa Valley: When My four year old gets mad she shouts "You don't love me" "You don't care." How do I deal with this hurtful language?

Weekly Confidence Booster: In this moment, I apply love in my thoughts, my words, my actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin