Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Sharon Marie Cline


Jazz vocalist Sharon Marie Cline sings the title track from her critically acclaimed CD "This is Where I Wanna Be," written by Cline and Pianist Rich Eames, performed by maestros: Eames on keys; John Belzaguy on Bass; Jon Stuart on drums; Rob Hardt on flute; Jacques Lesure on guitar.  

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: Verbal Abuse is as Violent as any other Crime meeting the essential elements necessary to constitute the actus reas and mens reas.  

Guest Caller Ruth from Calabasas: I'm separated from my husband of ten years. How do I handle relationships with his relatives and my step children? Do I take down photos? what's the protocol?  

Write in Question from Saul in Grass Valley: My girlfriend keeps asking me to buy her gifts and if I don't she claims I don't love her. What's up with that?  

Confidence Booster: I deserve relationships with people who respect and honor my boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin