Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Karla Harris

Jazz Vocalist KARLA HARRIS sings her mind blowing contemporary version of the Dave Brubeck classic “Take Five,” (Music by Paul Desmond, Lyrics by Brubeck and his wife of 70 years, Iola Brubeck) w/Pianist TED HOWE; Saxophonist BOB SHEPPARD; Bassist TOM KENNEDY; & Drummer DAVE WECKL; la creme de la creme of jazz musicians. Listen to excerpts from a heartfelt, moving interview revealing Karla’s advice for aspiring artists and what she thinks is the key to finding someone whose "companionship you cherish.”
In her opening sphiel, DrDebzz discusses how to tell if you’re verbally abusing your child (spouse, partner, lover, friend, relative, coworker); how to tell if you’re in a verbally abusive relationship; and how to break the cycle of abuse by following the "Ten Commandments” for treating those you care about.
Guest Caller Scott from Woodland Hills:  Where do I go to meet women who aren't depressed and don't have anger issues?
Write in question from Lonnie in Twin Falls: I obviously need as much relationship advice as the next man.  I'm just not certain about executing the "c" word (commitment). I was engaged for about a year and then asked for my ring back.

Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom): When I'm alone, If I'm in touch with myself, I'm not lonely!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin