Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Smooth Soothing Versatile Jazz Vocalist Laura Pursell sings "I Wanna Look Good For My Man," arranged by her father, renowned Nashville recording artist, Bill Pursell.

DrDebzz Opening shpiel: Verbal abuse disguised as a joke; Hurt people hurt people.

Guest Caller Joy from Studio City: Where & how to find the mate of your dreams; Does your preconceived notion of the ideal fit limit your possibilities; Do you feel unworthy of attracting the partner you desire?

Write in question from George of Santa Monica: My wife is clumsy & awkward when she touches me. It's been a long time since I've felt any physical pleasure.

Weekly Wow (words of wisdom): "Great Spirit, may I not render judgment upon another until I have walked for one moon in their moccasins." - An Indian Prayer
DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin