Thursday, October 20, 2016



Featured Musician: 4x Grammy Award Winner, Billy Childs, Master Pianist, Composer, Recording Artist, performs "The Path Among the Trees" from the CD Autumn: In Moving Pictures (Grammy Winner for Best Instrumental Composition).

DrDebzz Opening Spiel: You can heal the shame, caused by verbal/emotional abuse, treating yourself with honor & dignity, e.g. setting boundaries.  Practice saying "no" without making excuses or defending.  "No is a complete sentence."
Listen to your heart, trust your instincts.  If that still small voice within says this language/behavior isn't loving, gentle, kind, compassionate, that's a sign it's time to say "stop" & remove yourself from harm's way.  Only you can protect yourself from the irreparable damage that shame speak inflicts.

Guest Caller Scott from Henderson, Nevada re relationships: "I just want to die alone." Even though I have no problem meeting women, I quickly loses interest. I'm turned off by women only caring how much money I make or wanting to spend 7 days a week together. I'm turned on by a good conversationalist who's sensitive expressive & enthusiastic.  

Write in question from Paul in Minneapolis - My girlfriend wants to get married and I don't. Is that a deal breaker?

WOW (Words of Wisdom):  Everything is in perfect order for my good and the good of all those I care about.
DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin