Sunday, October 30, 2016

Featuring Robin O'Herin, Berkshire based blues singer/songwriter with her original piece, "Stand," cowritten/performed with Lance Gallup. Robin's skillful fingerpicking/bottleneck guitar playing will blow your mind. Her deep passion & honesty comes through loud & clear. No wonder Robin describes music as "the air I breath." 

Guest Caller: Peter from Santa Monica re how to help his mom get out of an emotionally abusive relationship. The paradox of codependency-putting the oxygen mask on yourself first. Setting boundaries. Giving others the dignity to find their own solutions. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. 

Write in question from Regina of Altadena: My paramour wants to be with me 24/7 but it makes me uncomfortable and I feel it's a bit "creepy." My friend says she wishes she had a boyfriend who wanted to be with her all the time. Am I the one with the problem? 

Confidence Booster: "I am enough."


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin