Saturday, October 8, 2016

Sleepless in Studio City - Maria Puga Lareo

Maria Puga Lareo, Stunning Sultry Sexy Argentinian vocalist and composer/producer/head of the music label My Keter Records, sings "You Stepped Out of a Dream" (Nacio Herb Brown and Gus Kahn) featuring pianist/arranger Carlos Franzetti; bassist Eddie Gomez; drummer Ed Uribe; and Flutist Fernando Gelbard.

 DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: The difference between being "nice" and being "kind;" How verbal abuse murders your mind heart spirit & soul; Healthy differentiation in relationships per Fritz Perls and his infamous Gestalt prayer.

 Guest caller: Joe Silva of Sherman Oaks - Most of my friends continue looking for their happily ever after but I'm still skeptical; How maturity has helped me fill my emotional tool belt; Impact of Petty jealousy and Poor parenting on relationships.

 Write in question from Evan of Oakland, CA. How do I breakup with my girlfriend and not hurt her feelings?

 Weekly WOW (words of wisdom) "You can't always get what you want but if you try sometime you get what you need" Rollingstones

 DOWNLOAD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin