Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Legendary singer, songwriter, recording artist, & Grammy winner Art Podell (The New Christy Minstrels) sings "Toni's Poem (Laurel Canyon)" from his new CD, 'From the Village to the Canyon.'

Dr Debzz Opening Shpiel: The Romance, Honeymoon, Drug Addiction Phase of Relationships; The Release of Love Chemicals; Celebrating Differences; Stuck in the Power Struggle Stage?

Guest Caller Olivia from Sherman Oaks: I'm back in the dating game and just don't get it. I'm good at jumping right in but dating seems hard and scary. I want to break my old pattern and move past the fear.

Write in Question from Nancy in Tucson: Why do men refuse to ask for help?

Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom):" I am filled to the brim with patience tolerance & compassion for myself & others."

DOWNLOAD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin