Thursday, October 6, 2016

Sleepless in Studio City - Josh Moreland

Award Winning Singer/Songwriter, Josh Moreland, performs "A Little Space," cowritten by Moreland & John D'Angelo. 

Opening DrDebzz Spiel: Recent research shows people in their 20's are the most stressed & depressed, while those in their 90's are the most content. 

Caller Mikole from Cathedral City, CA: Differences between being "in love" and "loving" someone. Ignoring flags and accepting bad behavior. Relationship goal: "Put me on a pedestal and I'll put you on a pedestal." 

Write in question from Darrell of Austin, Tx. "My girlfriend & I fight when I get home from work. She wants to talk & I want to zone out. We go to bed angry, which doesn't help our sex life."

Weekly WOW (words of wisdom): As my self love increases, I receive love from others with greater ease.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin