Sunday, January 7, 2018

"Sleepless in Studio City" DrDebzz on Movie Messages/Learning from Animals to Be Better Human Beings" feat. Ellee Ven

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: It's awards season and behind the hoopla is substance and redeeming social value? Contemplate the gist movies are intending to replay, their lessons regarding character and how we treat each other.

Anyone with the privilege of a microphone in front of them has a duty to express messages of import and value. This is applicable to all those in the media including filmmakers, singers, celebrities, performers, politicians, teachers, lecturers, et.al.

Words have the power to make or break a war, divide or unite people, bring hope or despair, whether on the homefront or globally. Words are what separate us from the animal kingdom, albeit we can learn a lot from animals about how to be better human beings.

May this be your year of living shamelessly.  No matter where you've been or what you've done to survive, look for the silver lining.  There is always something good in the seemingly bad.  You can save yourself and the world by cultivating compassion for yourself and subsequently for others.

My New Years Gift to you is: Give Yourself Permission to Pause.  T.H.I.N.K. before you speak.  Is what I'm about to say: Thoughtful, Helpful, Intelligent, Necessary, and Kind!

Featured singer/songwriter, Ellee Ven, performs an original tune, "180 Degrees," with Sam Sims on bass; Jeff Motley on keys; and her loyal trio: Antony Lee on guitar, Jody Giachello on drums, and MC Prodéje.

Ellee reveals the significance of music in her life, the key to finding and keeping love in  her life, and offers advice for aspiring artists.

Guest Caller Jan from Pasadena is angry and upset because men don't respond to her when she contacts them on the internet. She's depressed because the men aren't lining up like they used to.

Write in question from Tom in Carlsbad:  When do I take myself off dating sites?  I've been seeing someone I'm interested in, but I'm not sure where she stands.

Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom): "Healing means accepting all parts of ourselves not just the parts we like, but all of us.” (Louise Hay)

Affirmations to go from shame to acceptance for a new year of living shamelessly
I love my body just as it is right now.
I accept own and experience all my feelings.
I deserve emotional health.
I think clearly and I determine what is right and wrong for me.
I have the ability to say “no” to old thoughts and to change them to new positive ones.
I now release the pattern of repetitive obsessive thinking.
I have all the energy I need right now.
I am exactly where I need to be and when I am ready, I have the ability to move on.

DrDebzz Call-in Advice Talk Show "Sleepless in Studio City" Airs Nightly Sun-Fri 9p PT / midnight ET and Sat 9pm & midnight PT / midnight & 3am ET at AmericanHeartsRadio.com.
Celebrated columnist, lauded life coach, skilled family mediator, DrDebzz offers heartfelt help, inspiration, positivity, a nurturing spirit, & transformative tools.
DrDebzz has been deemed “The new relationship GURU…a West Coast Dr. Laura & East Coast Carrie Bradshaw!” Fans describe her as a “soulful gifted fun impressive” radio personality; with a “captive confident soothing melodious & simply lovely voice;” an “alluring way of telling her-story;” & so “spiritually alive & giving LOVE to humanity.”
Telephone Life Coaching Sessions Are Available 24/7. Call for a Complimentary Consultation by phone at 818-753-8898 or by email at sleeplessinstudiocity@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin