Saturday, December 30, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City DrDebzz Dishes on "A Clean Slate" feat. Shelly Peiken

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel:  Breathe in the New Year with Brightness, Kindness, Forgiveness, Generosity, Creativity, Positivity, Cool Calm Collected Confidence and Compassion, Veracity, Integrity, Gentility, Morality, Nobility. 
Discard old black and white limiting discounting negative critical tapes that no longer serve you. Begin 2018 in technicolor with a nurturing spirit towards yourself and others. Believe and you will receive!!

Featured artist is multi-platinum Grammy nominated songwriter, Shelly Peiken, who is best known for penning culturally resonant, female-empowerment anthems such as Christina Aguilera’s No. 1 hit, “What a Girl Wants” and Meredith Brooks’ smash, “Bitch.” 
Shelly performs an original tune, "George and John," accompanied by co- writers Phil Thornalley and David Monday. She reveals her inspiration for the song; the key to keeping love in her life; what music means to her; and offers advice for aspiring artists. 

Guest caller Darlene from Bel Air - I'm wondering why integrity isn't a priority for so many people. To me, it's the most important quality to have.  

Write in question from Susan in Beverly Hills:  I've been dating a guy whose teenage daughter lives with him and they kiss each other on the lips.  Is that appropriate?  It makes me uncomfortable.

Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom)"Success consists of going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm." - Sir Winston Churchill

New Year's Resolutions:  
 I let go of all damaging beliefs about myself and others.  
 I release all worn out behaviors in my life. 
 I let go of all negative thoughts that i've held about my body.  
 I release all fear and guilt when I say "no."

Esteem builders/Confidence boosters:  
 I can say "yes" to what I want and "no" to what I don't want.  The choice is mine.  I can be close to another person without losing myself.  
 I have a clear sense of myself in any relationship.  
 I have the right to honor my personal beliefs, values, and desires.  
 I am free from the fear, anger, or moodiness of others. 
 I am a valuable human being and I deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin