Saturday, December 16, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City w/DrDebzz Dishing on "Freedom from Fury/An Attitude of Gratitude"

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: Stop drinking the poison and expecting the other person to die. Instead, be grateful for your deep seated resentments, embracing them as a segue to locating the love within yourself and others. Holiday Mission Possible Should You Choose To Accept It: Turn Anger into Compassion and Forgiveness. Spend the season at war or at peace…the choice is yours!!
Science has discovered that sowing a garden of gratitude reaps stronger immune systems; reduced aches & pains; lower blood pressure; better sleep; greater levels of positive emotions, e.g. joy, pleasure, optimism, increased feelings of forgiveness, a desire to be helpful, generous, social, outgoing, and a reduced sense of loneliness & isolation. 

Apropos during this time of Chanukah celebrations, I learned that the Hebrew name for God or Yehuda means “thankful.” The Talmud teaches that a person should find reasons to say 100 blessings each day.

The Modeh Ani, the traditional Jewish prayer said first thing in the morning, expresses gratitude for the very act of waking up: “I gratefully thank you God for you have restored my soul within me with compassion, abundant is your faithfulness.”

Guest Caller Laurie from California: The live in girlfriend of an ex beau sent me a nasty text telling me not to call or leave messages.  Should I tell my ex about it or should I just let both of them go?

Write in question from Carol of Albuquerque:  Why do guys talk on and on about themselves and never ask about me? I just want to find a man who listens and knows how to have a conversation with a woman, that’s not one sided.

Weekly Esteem Builders/Confidence Boosters:
I am honored and respected by all.
I am vibrantly healthy as I receive only positive energy, while protected from all negative energy.
I clearly communicate my needs and take the necessary time to discover and appreciate my true self and grow spiritually.
I attract only kind and gentle life lessons and relationships into my life.

Featured artist is Carole King singing an original tune, Christmas in the Air, cowritten by her daughter Louise Goffin and Jodi Marr, from her 2011 CD A Holiday Carole.

Feeling the blues? Lift your spirits with an exciting illuminating episode of DrDebzz Call-in Advice Talk Show "Sleepless in Studio City" Now Airing Nightly Sun-Fri 9p PT / midnight ET and Sat 9pm & midnight PT / midnight & 3am ET at AmericanHeartsRadio.com.

Celebrated columnist, lauded life coach, skilled family mediator, DrDebzz offers heartfelt help, inspiration, positivity, a nurturing spirit, & transformative tools.
“The new relationship GURU…a West Coast Dr. Laura & East Coast Carrie Bradshaw!” Fans describe her as a “soulful gifted fun impressive” radio personality; with a “captive confident soothing melodious & simply lovely voice;” an “alluring way of telling her-story;” & so “spiritually alive & giving LOVE to humanity.”

Telephone Life Coaching Sessions Available 24/7 Call for a Complimentary Consultation 818-753-8898 or Email: sleeplessinstudiocity@gmail.com

Twitter: @DrDebzz
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/…/sleepless-in-studi…/id1154437180…
LISTEN & LEARN WHILE WATCHING A SOOTHING SERENE SLIDESHOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin