Saturday, October 21, 2017

Sleepless In Studio City "Whose Life is it Anyway?" Feat. Sylvia Brooks/Christian Jacob

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: Whose life is it anyway?  Are you living someone else’s idea of bliss? Do you go mistaking paradise for the home across the way? Do you follow the latest fad or can you march to the beat of a different drum? Do you strive to make your offspring like you, or are they free to pursue their own path, albeit divergent from yours?

How far are you willing to go to make a difference in the world?  Are you resigned to being reticent and compliant, allowing bad behavior to run rampant and destroy the planet? Will you join the troops to fight the battles at home and win the global war? 

When are you going to put on your big girl/boy panties, break the silence, end the secrecy, and stop the verbal emotional and physical violence?  Now is the time. Tomorrow is too late. 

Begin by teaching your sons how to treat women and your daughters how to speak up and protect themselves.  Children learn not by your words but by your actions.

Guest Caller Emma from Burbank: I’ve lost self confidence in the workplace after my latest job ended badly.  I feel like I’m not good enough and that everyone else is more qualified.  I sell myself short when it comes to pursuing opportunities for my dream position.

Featured Artist: Skilled Jazz Vocalist Sylvia Brooks and Master Pianist Christian Jacob perform their original song, “Sweet Surrender.”  Sylvia reveals how she became immersed in the world of jazz.  She relays true gems about the key to finding and keeping love and offers fruitful advice for aspiring artists.

Weekly Mirror Work:  If it’s a good day: "Thank you for doing this. How terrific! Way to go! You’re flying now!”  If it’s a bad day:  "I love you. This thing that just happened is not your fault and will pass.  I love you and that’s forever."  

Weekly Esteem Builders:  I am beautiful inside and out from head to toe. I’m capable of what’s in front of me. I’m a light and everyone wants to get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin