Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City "Take Off Your Mask" feat. Anna Mjoll

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel:  Halloween Time to Take Off Your Mask!  You no longer have to be the chameleon doing whatever it takes to fit in and win the approval.  Just for today, to thine own self be true, and you will attract folks who admire adore and appreciate you exactly the way you are.  In the words of Billy Joel, "Don’t go changing to try and please...You never have to work that hard." 

Those who are the most insecure and secretly detest themselves (by that I mean the Weinsteins and Trumps of the world) have to bully manipulate and abuse others just so they feel up to par.  Sad but true, Ripley’s believe it or not, these predators actually loathe the ground they walk on…which explains (but doesn’t condone) their despicable behavior.

How precisely do dolphins survive in a sea of sharks? Find out ways to break the cycle and protect yourself from becoming prey to the brutes that roam the planet.  You can be free from the cruelty of savages still traversing the earth. 

Caller Tom from Venice, CA:  I’d like to find love, but I’m discouraged because I’ve been stuck in old feelings for so long. I come from a sexually repressive environment and don’t want to end up a mindless robot like most couples I know.

Write in question from Susan in Thousand Oaks: I told my mom a story about a friend who won a lot of money in Las Vegas and how I was excited for her.  My mom’s reponse was ”Why are you so happy it’s not like you won?”  She also doesn’t understand why I’m not angry at my ex even though he left me for another woman, but that I’m grateful for the time we had together and how well he treated me.   Is that a generational thing?  It’s hard to imagine we came from the same gene pool!

Featured artist is the stunning smooth sexy sultry singer, Anna Mjoll, who hails from Iceland.  Anna performs the tune, “Agua de Beber” backed by the a plus maestros: Don Grusin, keys; Louis Conte, percussion; Dave Carpenter, bass; Vinnnie Colaiuta, drums; and Olafur Gaukur, guitar. Anna candidly reveals heartfelt advice on finding and keeping the love you deserve.  She admits that “For real musicians, their relationship with their music is a life long hot steamy love affair, really!” 

Catch Anna Mjoll LIVE at Herb Alpert’s Vibrato on November 26th with the superb talents of Tom Ranier (also her musical director), Chuck Berghofer, Dean Parks, John Ferraro, and Jamieson Trotter.

Weekly Confidence Boosters and Esteem Builders:  It is safe to look within. I am divinely guided and protected at all times. Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love. 
I know that old, negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.  
The more peaceful I am inside, the more peace I have to share with others.  
I act as if I already have what I want—it’s an excellent way to attract happiness in my life.  Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin