Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Father's Day Special Barry Mosley Trio

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: To the masculine side in all of us…Sensitivity shows strength and guts; Vulnerability is sexy and alluring; Crying takes courage and chutzpah. Even former NFL star Rosey Grier said, "It's All Right To Cry." Teach your sons how to treat the women in their lives by being an example. T.H.I.N.K. before you speak. Is what you’re about to say: T-houghtful; H-helpful; I-ntelligent; N-Necessary; and K-ind?

Caller Barry: I’m concerned about the situation in the world today and how I can best prepare my children for the turmoil the lack of passion and concern.  I’d like to leave them with the belief that everything is possible with hard work.
Featuring the talented jazz maestros: Barry Mosley on valve trombone; Stephan Oberhoff on piano; and Cliff Hugo on upright bass performing a unique version of “The Shadow of Your Smile,” from Mosley’s CD JAZZ TIME. Barry reveals what Father's Day means to him.  
Write in question from Sam in Palmdale:  I have a problem staying faithful in my relationship eventhough I love my girlfriend. Help!! 
Weekly WOW (words of wisdom): "Try to do one thing every day closer to your dream." - Marlo Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin