Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City: Laughter is the Best Medicine w/Julia Newsome

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: Laughter is the Best Medicine! Laughter is a natural relaxant with healing properties, such as: reducing stress, boosting immunity, increasing resilience, combatting depression, promoting connection, and creating a sense of well being. Start laughing today!
Closing Shpiel: Music is the also the Best Medicine improving the immune system, reducing anxiety, promoting relaxation.
Superb Talent, Julie Newsome, sings Percy Mayfield’s “Please Send Me Someone to Love” accompanied by a full orchestra. Julie offers advice for aspiring artists and reveals what she believes is the key to finding and keeping love.
Guest Caller David: I’m so angry with my cousins regarding a legal matter that I can’t sleep and end up on the couch at 2:00 in the morning. I miss waking up in the arms of my amazing wife who is also my best friend and the most honest, reliable woman I’ve ever known.
Write in question from Sheila of Brentwood: I just lost my husband of decades and am really sad and lonely. Any advice?
Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom): “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” - Indian guru Meher Baba

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. fling dating site review

    ReplyDelete

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin