Monday, June 26, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Amsterdam Connection

Opening Shpiel: Are you a people pleaser willing to sacrifice your truth for fear of rejection? Do you keep real feelings bottled up inside until you're ready to explode? Practice kindness and generosity of spirit by sharing secret sensitivities (the sixth language of love). Encourage authenticity from those you care about through active listening. 
Amsterdam Connection performs the title track from their recently released CD, "Isn't She Lovely," a Tribute to Stevie Wonder, with Naomi Adriaansz on Tenor Sax; Tim Welvaars on Jazz Harmonica; & Gordon Campbell on drums, bass, & keys. Naomi & Tim offer advice for aspiring artists and share what they think if the key to keeping and finding love.
Guest Caller Doug from North Hollywood:  The wife of a married couple was coming on to me at a party tonight while her husband was standing right by.  Does that mean they have an open marriage?  What’s the difference between an open marriage and swingers?

Write in question from Barbara in West Hills: No one ever comes up to me or talks to me at parties, dances, gatherings, so I never meet anyone.  Any advice?

Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom): “I exist as I am, That is enough. If no other in the world be aware, I sit content. And if each and all be aware, I sit content.” - Walt Whitman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin