Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Lorraina Marro

Classy Sophisticated Soulful Heartfelt Jazz Vocalist, Lorraina Marro, sings the original tune, "What Would I Do If I Didn't Have You?" written by Christian Edward Stalnecker & Lorraina Marro with Ely Rise, piano; Gregg Sartiano, bass; John Meenck, guitar; Graham War, drums. 

Lorraina will leave you smiling from head to toe, feeling exuberant excited and energized. Hear her advice for aspiring artists. Lorraina reveals what she feels is the key to finding and keeping the love you deserve.  

DrDebzz Opening Sphiel: Letting Go of Anger and Fear to receive the LOVE you seek. Heal the damage (PTSD) from verbal/emotional abuse through Positive Thoughts and Gratitude, which can change your brain chemistry. Try Admiration as a mood enhancer because it releases healthy hormones.  

Guest Caller Scott from Los Angeles: I'm having some anxiety about a work situation and want to make sure I'm doing the right thing. I feel guilty that I may be replacing the woman who recommended me for the job in the first place, after relaying her missteps.  

Write in question from Emily in Boston: My boyfriend and I haven't had sex for months and I'm frustrated. He says "I Love You" but I want more.  

Weekly WOW (words of wisdom): Love is not something you feel. It's something you do to benefit someone or something, including yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin