Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Mikole Kaar "Victory in the Morning"

Superb Saxophonist/Composer, Mikole Kaar, performs his hit single, "Victory in the Morning" with Leon Abner, drums; Eric Ajaye, Bass, Eric Ekstrand, keys. Hear Mikole's advice for aspiring artists and his take on relationships. 

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: During this week of Passover and Easter celebrations, consider what's keeping you enslaved, oppressed, isolated, stuck, fearful. Find freedom from negative self talk. Liberate yourself from the prison of your mind by moving from a critical to a supportive spirit. 

Guest Caller Gayle from Van Nuys: I can't be honest with my parents about most things. If I were to tell the truth, I'd get my head chopped off. I feel guilty because I'm honest with everyone else except them. 

Confidence Booster: I am a shining light inside and out and everyone wants to get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin