Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Julia Vari "Baby Mine"

Smokin' Hot Latin American Jazz Vocalist Julia Vari sings "Baby Mine" from the classic Disney film, "Dumbo," accompanied by Mario Santos (arranger) on piano. Julia shares what's special about performing live and offers advice for aspiring artists. 

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: Celebrating Easter and Passover by Forgiving Yourself and Others. Ten Forgiveness Facts for Finding Freedom from Anger & Resentment, Healing Pain & Suffering, and Living a Wonderful Life Full of Peace Pleasure Passion Creativity Gratitude and Bliss!  

Guest Caller Janelle from Huntington Beach: My ex is still bitter and treats me badly when I run into him at social events. What can I do to ease the discomfort and awkwardness?  

Write in question from Sharon in Calabasas: I've been dating a guy who doesn't like to talk on the phone, text, or tell me he loves me. Even though he wants me to move in with him, I feel unloved.  

Weekly WOW's (words of wisdom) 
"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls." 
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  
Joseph Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin