Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sharon Marie Cline, smooth sultry stunning internationally acclaimed Jazz vocalist sings "Laughter in the Rain," with Rich Eames, piano; Ryan Cross, bass/cello; Jon Stuart, drums; Victor Orlando, percussion; Reinhold Schwarzwald, alto sax. 

DrDebzz Opening Sphiel: We speak about 30,000 words a day. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we paused & considered: Is what I'm about to say Thoughtful, Helpful, Intelligent, Necessary, Kind - T.H.I.N.K. Plus what is 'legal abuse' and how to avoid attracting toxic relationships by changing your "intheres" rather than your "outtheres." 

Guest Caller Brian T. Shirley from Charleston, South Carolina: I've never been married and I'm turning the big 50. I want a serious relationship but am hindered by my fear of rejection and lack of confidence. 

Write in question from Kate Hudson via US Magazine 3/13/17 on why she doesn't do online dating: Why doesn't a guy have the guts to just go up to you and say "Hey I'm so and so, how about we hang out?" 

Confidence Booster: I am free from the fear, anger, or moodiness of others. I can detach with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin