Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City David Garfield

Multitalented jazz pianist David Garfield performs "Desert Hideaway" with Steve Ferrone, drums; Gerald Albright, sax; June Kuramoto, koto; Jimmy Earl, bass; Steve Farris, guitar; Michael O'Neill, guitar; Walt Fowler, trumpet. David offers advice for aspiring artists and what he thinks is the key to finding and keeping the love you deserve.  

DrDebzz Shpiel: Healthy ways to handle anger: checking expectations at the door; accepting differences without trying to change others; writing a love letter; gratitude journal. The more love you give the more love you have. Just like the magic penny hold it tight and you won't have any.

Guest Caller Dee from Studio City:  What do guys want to read on a profile? What excites them? 

Write in question from Sasha in Tempe Arizona: I've been dating a man for a couple months and I thought he was a keeper but now I'm starting to see things that bother me about him. Any advice?

Weekly Confidence Booster:  I accept my sexuality as a wonderful part of my wholeness.

<iframe src="https://archive.org/embed/SisscDavidGarfield1" width="500" height="30" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen></iframe>  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin