Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City "The Power of NO" feat. The Mrs

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: The Power of NO! Saying “no” and setting boundaries means I love you, I care. It signifies yes, you’re valuable and significant to me; I respect our relationship; you’re worthy of my time and attention; I want to continue maintaining a healthy and honest liaison. In the same vein, “Thank you” is a complete sentence and being “conceited” can be positive!   
Getting naked by practicing the 6th language of love, i.e. sharing secret sensitivities and vulnerabilities, produces an intimacy at the deepest core level. Works better than an aphrodisiac. Use it as foreplay to arouse a passionate connection that goes beyond physical gratification or orgasmic pleasure. Progressive relaxation and creative visualization are useful tools to relax your mind body and spirit and prepare you to imagine and realize the many magical miracles awaiting.

Featured Artists: The Mrs, an Austin based pop-rock with a retro edge band, consisting of Andra Liemandt, drummer/vocals; Jenny Mason, bass guitar/vocals; Larissa Ness, keyboard/vocals; and Many Prater, guitar/vocals. The group’s purpose is to uplift and strengthen women and community to live their best life ever and deflect any negative self-talk that may occur when they look in the mirror!!  Hear their hit song, Bait & Switch, as well as a personal interview with The Mrs Founder, Andra. 

Guest Caller Austin from Sherman Oaks: I keep choosing the same type of man. They start out loving but after a few months I find out they just want a sugar momma. I end up feeling used and betrayed.  I know I deserve more. I wanna be loved and showered with things. I still believe in love but my picker is broken.  How do I break the chain?

Write in question from Mandy in Oceanside: My parents are always fighting and I can’t stand the yelling and screaming.  How can I get them to stop?

Weekly Confidence Booster/Esteem Builder:  "I release all thoughts that tell me I can’t do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin