Saturday, July 22, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Sabine

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: Gaining power over your past by embracing the present…the greatest gift we are all blessed with, that no one can take away.  Begin a new journey today by taking one small step towards your goal. You can LIVE your dreams, desires, and aspirations NOW!! Traits of an empath and birth order are also tendered. 

Guest Caller Shelby from St. Paul:  I’m having difficulty finding a relationship. I’m afraid if I do meet someone, I’ll have to give up what I’m doing right now and I don’t know if I'm ready for that.

Write in question from Katherine in Sedona:  I’m getting divorced & it's scary asking my husband to move out. I’m worried he won’t be able to make it on his own.

Esteem builder: If you want to feel better, write a gratitude list: 3 things you're grateful for in your life; 3 people you admire; 3 people who appreciate you. Remember: You have all you need right here & right now & so it is.

Featured artist Sabine, an award winning classically trained pianist from Russia, discovered jazz while attending USC, and is now a force to be reckoned with. “It won’t be long before we’re all paying lots of money to hear this giant of a talent.”  

Sabine performs “Hey It’s Me You’re Talkin To,” accompanied by Gabe Davis on bass & Harry Mackenzie on drums, from her CD entitled: Keys to the City of Lost Angeles.  Sabine reveals what music means to her & compares performing/composing in the jazz genre to classical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin