Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Claudia Koval

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel:  Do you spend hours living in the past with remorse for what you didn’t do and regret that your best laid plans didn’t come to fruition? Do you constantly ruminate about the future with anxiety that it’s too late and fear your desires won’t transpire.  NOW is the time to nurture and nourish PLAN B through journaling, imagery, dreams, drawing, affirmations, mindful walking, music, meditation. Today I will pursue my aspirations by:_____________.

Confidence Boosters/Esteem Builders:  I AM whole strong powerful loving harmonious and happy.  I AM receiving all good things.  I AM abundant.  I AM healthy.  I AM healthy.  I AM love.  I AM eternal youth.  I AM filled with energy and passion every single day.

Guest Caller Frances from Los Angeles seeks advice on how to deal with all the men she meets who seem to be interested in her and take her phone number, but never call.  Plus she really wants a steady relationship, but is afraid if she tells men up front, it’ll scare them off.

Write in question from Charles in Lake Castaic: I’m a ballroom dancer and would love to find a relationship with a woman who doesn’t get jealous when I dance with other women. Is that possible?

Jazz vocalist Claudia Koval performs “The Shadow Of Your Smile” with maestros Andris Mattson, piano; Nick Klingenberg, bass; Ken Herrera, drums; and Marc Macisso, flute. Claudia offers advice for aspiring artists and what she thinks is the key to finding and keeping the love you desire.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin