Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City re: Loneliness w/Amsterdam Connection "Creepin"

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: "All the lonely people, where do they all come from, all the lonely people where do they all belong." The epidemic of loneliness and how to connect with others with the universe with spirit intuition & creativity on the deepest primal cerebral level. What is your purpose on the planet and how can you fulfill that divine raison d’etre. Consider this new golden rule: "Treat others BETTER than you want to be treated.” 
Guest Caller Alex:  My ex husband has been living in our family home for the past 15 years, which I agreed to for the benefit of our children.  Now that they’re grown and out of the house, I’d like to get my fair share. 
Write in question from Michael in San Luis Obispo: Every time I call a new lady for a date, she ends up cancelling at the last minute. Am I doing something wrong? 
Confidence Booster/Esteem Builder:  When you’re lonely, I wish you Love; When you’re sad, I wish you Joy; When you’re discouraged, I wish you Hope; When you’re troubled, I wish you Peace; When you’re spirit is low, I wish you Beauty Inside and Out. 
Back by popular demand Amsterdam Connection formed by Tim “Harmony” Welvaars (jazz piano and harmonica) and Naomi “Smile” Adriaansz (tenor & alto sax) perform “Creepin” from their CD Isn’t She Lovely a Tribute to Stevie Wonder, featuring Paul Brown on solo guitar and Jeffrey Carruthers on drums, bass, keys, & rhythm guitar. Tim and Naomi share how their passion inspires their music and how their music supports their loving relationship. They also reveal what the challenges and rewards are. 
Catch Tim and Naomi LIVE, straight from Amsterdam, for their exclusive one night only show at the Oyster House in Studio City on Saturday August 5th at 9:30pm.  NO COVER!! See them in this up close and personal warm friendly comfy cozy musician’s hang.  Kitchen closes at 11p so arrive early for fine fare and delectable drinks at reasonable rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin