Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Kiki Ebsen "Darling"


Kiki Ebsen, back by popular demand, performs her original piece "Darling" featuring Kiki on keys/vocals; Matt Starr on drums; Mark Browne on bass; James Harrah on guitar; Adrienne Woods on cell; and Chris Woods on violin/viola. 

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: My birthday gift to you is living the highest vision of yourself! Celebrate your birth each and every day by asking yourself: "HOW CAN I BRIGHTEN MY INNER LIGHT TODAY?"

DrDebzz Closing Shpiel: We can learn how to raise healthy happy secure children by emulating the way animals treat their offspring.  

Caller Doris from Studio City: I met a man who makes me laugh and we're both potheads. But I'm not attracted to him in any way shape or form and can't imagine ever having sex with him.  

Write in Question from Sheldon of Pacific Palisades: My ex wife has poisoned my teenage daughter against me so she doesn't want to see me. When we do talk, she's hostile and I just end up feeling worse. I'm an attorney and was considering going to court but I don't want to put my daughter through that.  

Weekly Words of Wisdom: "What matters?...Only the flicker of light within the darkness, the feeling of warmth within the cold, the knowledge of love within the void." - Joan Walsh Anglund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin