Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City Fred Hughes Trio

Super Swingin'Jazz Pianist Fred Hughes performs Chick Corea's "Now He Sings, Now He Sobs," with Amy Shook on bass and Frank Russo on drums, from their new CD entitled 'Matrix.' Fred gives advice for aspiring artists and reveals the key to keeping and finding the love you deserve. 

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: The gift from Anne Frank of positivity against all odds; stuffing emotions until you're ready to explode; people pleasing vs. honesty and being forthcoming with your feelings.

Caller Beverly from Encino: When is the right time to tell someone you're dating about personal issues you're afraid they might not approve of or find attractive?  

Write in question from Josh in Carlsbad? My girlfriend is jealous of my relationship with my daughter and my ex wife. I'm fond of her but I can't handle her bouts of jealousy.  

Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom): There will never be another you so you may as well be yourself, everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin