Monday, February 19, 2018

Sleepless in Studio City DrDebzz Dishing on "Empathetic Listening" feat. Gina Kronstadt & Jackie Gibson

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: Have you practiced active listening today giving someone your full focused attention in body mind and spirit? Has anyone listened to you with empathy and sensitivity?

"When a person realizes he has been deeply heard, his eyes moisten. I think in some real sense he is weeping for joy. It is as though he were saying, 'Thank god, somebody heard me. Someone knows what it's like to be me.'" - Carl Rogers

Do you have one person in your life who gets you, who you can be authentic around, without judgment or criticism? That is the holy grail, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Ask those you care about what they need to feel loved by you, what their languages of love are. Don't wait until it's too late. Express your appreciation admiration and adoration in words as well as actions.

Guest Caller Ricardo from Monrovia: I'm not in love with my live in girlfriend anymore and am having a hard time asking her to move out.

Write in question from Allison in Temecula: The guy I've been dating treats me well but can be condescending at times. I keep hearing his comments over and over in my head and it makes me not want to see him again.

Esteem Building Affirmation: I am peaceful. I am content. I am love. I am the governing power of the universe. I attract to myself only those who are in alignment with my highest ideals for myself.

Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom): "Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer." - Ed Cunningham

Featured artists are jazz vocalists Gina Kronstadt and Jackie Gibson back by popular demand singing original tunes. Gina performs "Come Over" the title track from her latest CD and Jackie performs "Spring Knows Its Way Back Home with Stephan Oberhoff." You won't want to miss these stunning singers pouring out their hearts and souls with their mesmerizing music.

DrDebzz Call-in Advice Talk Show "Sleepless in Studio City" Airs Nightly Sun-Fri 9p PT / midnight ET with new episodes Sat 9pm & midnight PT / midnight & 3am ET at AmericanHeartsRadio.com.

Celebrated columnist, lauded life coach, skilled family mediator, DrDebzz offers heartfelt help, inspiration, positivity, a nurturing spirit, & transformative tools.

DrDebzz has been deemed “The new relationship GURU…a West Coast Dr. Laura & East Coast Carrie Bradshaw!” Fans describe her as a “soulful gifted fun impressive” radio personality; with a “captive confident soothing melodious & simply lovely voice;” an “alluring way of telling her-story;” so "spiritually alive & giving LOVE to humanity.”

Phone Life Coaching Sessions are available 24/7. Set up a Complimentary Consultation at 818-753-8898; allthatdezz.webs.com; or sleeplessinstudiocity@gmail.com

Additional episodes on:
itunes:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sleepless-in-studio-city/id1154437180?mt=2
youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEO-EvyDA2TTGo5kaRyERVw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin