Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City "Heal Thyself Heal The Planet" feat. Deb Bowman

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: What is your life purpose? How can you make the world a better place? How has your biggest emotional wound become your greatest asset? Heal your inner pollution & in turn transform the planet! Learn the value of ”mirror work." DrDebzz pays tribute to the selfless spiritual teacher, Louise Hay, for being a memorable influence in her life!

**DrDebzz offers personal phone life coaching sessions round the clock! Schedule a complimentary consultation at sleeplessinstudiocity@gmail.com 

Guest Caller Jason: Why do women thinks it’s okay not to call back after meeting at a party, having great conversation, & giving me their phone number?

Stunning Jazz Vocalist Extraordinaire Deb Bowman performs “You Go To My Head,” featuring maestros: Dean Fransen, keys; Dave Tull, drums; & Kenny Wild, bass. Deb offers valuable advice for aspiring artists & candidly reveals the key to finding/keeping love.

Write in question from Terry in Seattle: I met a guy who looks good on paper, i.e. successful, nice looking, nice house, but never asks about me; shows up in flip flops and shorts; & lets me pay.  Am I missing something?

Positive Affirmations honoring Louise Hay: As I say yes to life, life says yes to me. I am beautiful & everybody loves me. I release all drama in my life. I only speak positively about those in my world. Negativity has no part in my life. There is plenty for everyone & we bless & prosper each other.  Life is good & so it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin