Saturday, September 16, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City "Smiling is Contagious/Sensitivity is Sexy" w/Deb Bowman & Ted Howe

DrDebzz** Opening Shpiel: Everyone smiles in the same language. Smiling is contagious. Start a smile epidemic by smiling at everyone you encounter. Give yourself the biggest smile of all as you look deep into your eyes in front of the mirror and say “Hello Gorgeous! Hello Handsome!” Disconnect from your cell phone and the internet for 24 hrs. and connect to others by communicating face to face. Consider this concept: Sensitivity is Sexy and Vulnerability takes Courage! Remember to T.H.I.N.K before you speak. Consider: Is what I’m about to say T-houghtful, H-elpful, I-ntelligent, N-ecessary, K-ind?
    **Personal phone life coaching sessions available round the clock! Contact DrDebzz at sleeplessinstudiocity@gmail.com to 
schedule a complimentary consultation!

The Magical Musical Interlude Double Bill features Sublime Singer Deb Bowman performing “That Old Black Magic,” with maestros: Dean Fransen, keys; Dave Tull, drums; and Kenny Wild, bass plus Ted Howe performing “Things Ain’t What They Used To Be,” with maestros Neal Starkey, bass and Jerry Fields, drum. Deb reveals the true meaning of music in her life and her admiration for Ted, the mastermind behind her upcoming show “The Music of James Bond” Sept 23rd at Vitello’s in Studio City. Ted will be tickling the ivories & sharing the stage with Deb and the brilliant bassist, Chris Colangelo & dynamic drummer, Joel Taylor. Ted reveals why he loves working with Deb, who he describes as “much more than just a singer on a stool.”  Tix at: www.vitellosrestaurant.com/purchase-tickets

Caller Rebecca from North Hollywood: I’ve been playing by the rules, being the “good girl” in dating, but that hasn’t been working. I keep attracting unavailable men! Eventhough I love, value, and cherish myself, I’m still super critical and a perfectionist.

Write in question from Stan in Oceanside:  How do you know who to trust?


Positive Affirmations: It is safe for me to speak up for myself.  My healing is already in process. There is always more to learn. I become more loveable each moment. It is now safe for me to release all of my childhood traumas and move into love.  I trust the Universe to help me see the good in everything & everyone. My life gets more fabulous every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin