Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Sleepless in Studio City "Remember" feat. Debbie Joyce

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel
Will we remember the Corona blessings: the kindness, compassion, consideration, camaraderie, charity, cooperation, goodwill, generosity, virtuosity, decency, sympathy; the revelations, transformations, inventiveness, imagination, originality, and creativity; discovering our true passions once again or for the first time; summoning up the courage to maintain healthy boundaries, albeit physical, verbal, or emotional.

Guest Caller
Ike from LA is bothered by social distancing because he's a social butterfly and can't get together with friends. He divulges how he's healed resentments by practicing an ancient Hawaiian Prayer, consisting of four concepts: I'm sorry; Please forgive me; I love you; and I thank you.

Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom) by RUMI
I am not this hair, I am not this skin,
I am the soul that lives within.

I know you’re tired, but come, this is the way.
The wound is the place where the light enters you.
I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears, or what they think.
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.  Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

Corona Confidence Boosters/Esteem Builders
I have come thus far and will continue to move forward.
This is only temporary. The best is yet to come.

I am creative enough, brave enough and capable enough to pivot. I will do everything I can to rise, persevere and overcome.

Featured Artist
Superb singer, Debbie Joyce, in a live telephone interview, reveals the meaning of music in her life; advice for aspiring artists; what she feels is the key to finding and keeping love, and much more. You won't want to miss Debbie performing a special rendition of the Nancy Wilson tune, "Never Less Than Yesterday," for your listening pleasure and enjoyment.
DrDebzz Call-in Advice Talk Show "Sleepless in Studio City" Airs Nightly Sun-Fri 9PM PT / midnight ET with new episodes Sat 9PM & midnight PT / midnight & 3AM ET at AmericanHeartsRadio.com.
Celebrated columnist, lauded life coach, skilled family mediator, DrDebzz offers heartfelt help, inspiration, positivity,
a nurturing spirit, and transformative tools.
DrDebzz has been deemed “The new relationship GURU…a West Coast Dr. Laura and East Coast Carrie Bradshaw!” Fans describe her as a “soulful gifted fun impressive” radio personality; with a “captive confident soothing melodious and simply lovely voice;” an “alluring way of telling her-story;” so
"spiritually alive and giving LOVE to humanity.”
Phone Life Coaching Sessions are available 24/7. Set up a Complimentary Consultation at 818-326-9003;
allthatdezz.webs.com; or 
sleeplessinstudiocity@gmail.com
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Listen now on iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin