Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sleepless in Studio City DrDebzz Dishing on "Freedom" Feat. Tres Divas


DrDebzz Opening Shpiel
What's keeping you stuck from pursuing your passions? Refrain from "shoulding" on yourself allowing the universe to present you with the treasures it has in store. Letting go of fear brings you the freedom you deserve, i.e. your inalienable right to life, liberty, & the pursuit of happiness.
Give others the freedom and dignity to follow their own path, albeit different than yours. Free yourself from the "know it all" syndrome. Instead of spending endless hours trying to convince others to do it your way, focus on
your own dreams and creativity.

Guest Caller
Donna from Oakland: I'm so angry at my ex for procrastinating in dealing with our divorce. I feel like he's holding me hostage and just trying to hurt me like he always has. I've met someone new and would like to move on, but I can't release him until he signs the papers.
Write In Question
Natalie from Riverside: I live with my mom for financial reasons and she gets jealous if I start dating someone or spend time with friends. I can't deal with the guilt so I just end up staying home with her. I'm afraid if I move out she won't be able to handle it.  

Weekly WOW (Words of Wisdom)
"A friend is someone who gives you total
freedom to be yourself."  -  Jim Morrison

Affirmations on Freedom
I am as free as a bird. I am as free as the wind.
I give myself the freedom to blossom and grow.
I set my soul free and follow where it leads
with total conviction.
I refuse to infringe upon the rights of others and I
expect the same in return.
I allow others the freedom to be who they want to be.
I release my self-imposed chains and walk consciously into the light of freedom.
Today I choose an open heart over a narrow mind.
With every breath I take, I am bringing more and
more freedom into my life.


Featured Artists
The talented Tres Divas: Lorraina Marro, Jackie Gibson, and Mayita Dinos candidly reveal the meaning of music in their lives, what they believe is the key to finding and keeping love, the significance of participating in Tres Diva, plus valuable advice for aspiring artists. Mayita sings "Poinciana" accompanied by Todd Hunter, piano; Larry Koonse, guitar; Bill Markus, bass; Serafin Aguilar, trumpet; Dave Anderson, drums.
Catch Tres Divas LIVE on July 11th at Vitellos Supper Club in Studio City. You won't want to miss this stellar performance by maestros Lorraina, Jackie, and Mayita, all passionate women with a lot of heart and soul yearning to share the music of their Latin culture.
Sharing the stage with Tres Divas will be the master musicians: Steve Rawlins, piano; Bill Markus, bass; Dori Amarilio, guitar; Dr. Bobby Rodriguez, trumpet; Richie Gajate Garcia, percussion; and David Anderson, drums. Reservations at vitellosrestaurant.com
DrDebzz Call-in Advice Talk Show "Sleepless in Studio City" Airs Nightly Sun-Fri 9p PT / midnight ET with new episodes Sat 9pm & midnight PT / midnight & 3am ET at AmericanHeartsRadio.com.
Celebrated columnist, lauded life coach, skilled family mediator, DrDebzz offers heartfelt help, inspiration, positivity,
a nurturing spirit, and transformative tools.
DrDebzz has been deemed “The new relationship GURU…a West Coast Dr. Laura and East Coast Carrie Bradshaw!” Fans describe her as a “soulful gifted fun impressive” radio personality; with a “captive confident soothing melodious and simply lovely voice;” an “alluring way of telling her-story;” so
"spiritually alive and giving LOVE to humanity.”
Phone Life Coaching Sessions are available 24/7. Set up a Complimentary Consultation at 818-753-8898;
allthatdezz.webs.com; or 
sleeplessinstudiocity@gmail.com
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Listen now on iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin