Monday, March 19, 2018

Sleepless in Studio City DrDebzz Dishing on "Love Like You're Dying" feat. vocalist Pamela Clay

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: Don’t wait til it’s too late to tell those you care about that they matter, that you love them, that they make your life better fuller richer more meaningful. 
Cure loneliness and angst by practicing the 6th language of love, i.e. sharing secret sensitivities and vulnerabilities, hopes and dreams, fears and shame. 
Consider your tears as pearls cleansing your heart and soul and connecting you to the human race. They’re more valuable than all the money possessions prestige and power in the world.
Accept the 24 hour challenge to live complaint free for a single day. Remember to include not only moaning and groaning but criticizing judging ragging on yourself or others and gossiping. You’ve got nothing to lose but your misery yet only creativity spontaneity courage confidence compassion and curiosity to gain. 
Guest Caller Dave from Sherman Oaks: My wife’s sister and brother in law are coming to stay with us. The problem is he’s a tyrant and I promised my wife I wouldn’t say anything, but I don’t think I can keep quiet anymore. 
Write in question from Shanelle of Santa Rosa: I had two wonderful dates with a new guy but i haven’t heard from him in a while. My girlfriend suggested calling but I never do that. If he’s interested he would call me. What do you think DrDebzz?
Weekly WOWs (words of wisdom) "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone” - Audrey Hepburn
"What lies ahead of you and what lies behind you is nothing compared to what lies within you" - Mahatma Gandhi
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible" - Arthur C. Clarke
Confidence Boosters/Esteem Builders:
I radiate confidence, self-respect and inner harmony.
I am a work of art, cherished and admired.
Love flows through my body, healing all dis-ease.
I only speak positively about those in my world. Negativity has no part in my life.
It is now safe for me to release all of my childhood traumas and move into love.
I attract only healthy relationships. I am always treated well.
I do not have to prove myself to anyone.
I cross all bridges with joy and ease.
I release all drama from my life.
I am in charge. I now take back my own power.
Stunning Singer Pamela Clay will mesmerize your heart and soul with the original tune, "Parisian Romance," accompanied by the talented Larry Tuttle on accordian and bass. 
Pamela reveals the inspiration behind the song, the significance of music in her life, what she thinks is the key to finding and keeping love, and wonderfully worthwhile wisdom for aspiring artists.
Catch Pamela LIVE on March 31st (also an auspicious eve for the rare 2nd blue moon of the year which won't occur again until 2037) at Barones in Valley Glen with maestros David Moscoe on keys, Coco Roussel on drums, Lindsay Gillis on guitar.
DrDebzz Call-in Advice Talk Show "Sleepless in Studio City" Airs Nightly Sun-Fri 9p PT / midnight ET with new episodes Sat 9pm & midnight PT / midnight & 3am ET at AmericanHeartsRadio.com.
Celebrated columnist, lauded life coach, skilled family mediator, DrDebzz offers heartfelt help, inspiration, positivity, a nurturing spirit, & transformative tools.
DrDebzz has been deemed “The new relationship GURU…a West Coast Dr. Laura & East Coast Carrie Bradshaw!” Fans describe her as a “soulful gifted fun impressive” radio personality; with a “captive confident soothing melodious & simply lovely voice;” an “alluring way of telling her-story;” so "spiritually alive & giving LOVE to humanity.”
Phone Life Coaching Sessions are available 24/7. Set up a Complimentary Consultation at sleeplessinstudiocity@gmail.com 818-326-9003 or allthatdezz@webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin