Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sleepless in Studio City DrDebzz on "Bully Busters" feat. DOUYE'

DrDebzz Opening Shpiel: Are people born bullies? Is it nature or nurture? What's the best way to deal with a bully, i.e fight or flee? How can we cure the epidemic of bullying and heal dis-ease on the planet.  

Words are the most powerful weapons in the universe. Choose to use them to build up or tear down yourself and others. Positive language and thoughts can literally alter your DNA structure. 

When's the last time you bequeathed verbal accolades face to face? "Love is something if you give it away, you end up having more." 

Featured artist is Jazz Vocalist Douye' singing "Round Midnight" from her impressive new recording, Daddy Said So, and accompanied by la creme de la creme of jazz musicians: John Beasley, piano; Bob Sheppard, sax; John Clayton, bass; and Roy McCurdy, drums.

Douye' shares what jazz means to her, offers advice for aspiring artists, and reveals what she thinks is the key to finding and keeping love in your life.

Guest Caller Paul from Bellevue Washington: I met a woman recently. Things have moved very quickly and I’m not sure how I feel about it.  I’m afraid if I discuss this with her, it’ll end prematurely and spoil the fun. On the other hand, I feel guilty continuing, because if it’s not right, I don’t want to lead her on.

Write in question from Lynn in Portland:  I’ve been dating a guy who always complains that he has money problems so I feel guilty when we go out and end up leaving a tip paying my share or paying the whole friggin' thing - I’m sick of it and don’t even want to see him anymore.

Esteem Building Confidence Boosters:  I am worthy and deserving of a fresh start from this moment forth.

I am worthy and deserving of success in everything I desire.

I am worthy and deserving of being treated with kindness compassion consideration forgiveness and reverence.

I am worthy and deserving of relationships where I’m admired adored and appreciated exactly as I am without judgment.

I am worthy and deserving of optimum mental emotional spiritual & physical health.

I am worthy and deserving of friendships where I can be fully seen & valued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless In Studio City - Robin Oherin

https://archive.org/details/sleepless-in-studio-city-robin-oherin